kolmapäev, 12. september 2012

Joy and excitement

More and more I realize how important it is to have a positive attitude about life. Sometimes I have to work hard to be positive and sometimes I just need a reminder that God gives us the joy and love and peace we so desperately need!

I got a bit discouraged few days back and through that I realized I had painted a picture of my future I so desperately wanted to have for myself. My mind worked day in and day out a plan how to make it work – and the stupid brain of mine couldn’t figure things out. Go figure...

I’m sure God was laughing at me. I’m sure God looked at me and said: “Oh, you silly girl. You honestly thing YOU can figure out MY perfect plan that is beyond your understanding and capacity? Why don’t you just sit back, relax and let ME do all the planning?!”

Why not? :P

So what else can I do, if I shouldn’t schedule my time with worrying and planning the next thousand years of my life? The answer – ENJOY THE PRESENT!

And you know what – I do enjoy being happy! I do enjoy the fact that I have people in my life that are happy with me! I do enjoy that I have so many things to be thankful for! I do enjoy the excitement of the unknown and the God’s secret plotting of my future! I do enjoy God in my life! I do enjoy when it's one of my good days and I trust and feel God being with me all the way! 

Would you consciously decide to be happy with me? Would you receive and acknowledge the joy and love and peace God has for you too?

Let’s all be happy and excited about life, what do you say?

2 kommentaari:

Ulli ütles ...

yaaaaaay!
let's do it!!!

t. ütles ...

kui mõned harvad päevad välja arvata, siis tuleb välja küll :)