esmaspäev, 19. märts 2012

God's favor on us

So today I woke up to the sound of raindrops. The thought of having my feet wet when going to work, wasn’t very pleasant. I had my coffee in the morning and read a scripture God had given me many months ago and it goes like this:

Psalm 37
New International Version (NIV)

7 Be still before the LORD
and wait patiently for him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways,
when they carry out their wicked schemes.
8 Refrain from anger and turn from wrath;
do not fret—it leads only to evil.
9 For those who are evil will be destroyed,
but those who hope in the LORD will inherit the land.


Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. This is exactly what has been growing in me. I’ve heard the same thought through different people, through different songs and through the scripture I’ve heard or read myself.

So when I started to go to work the rain had turned into crazy white wet blizzard. Nono, I did not want to go out but I had to.

So when I stepped into the bus I saw an empty chair right under the window and I sat myself down looking out the window. Looking at the white stupid thing coming down the heavens.

When suddenly I remembered Avatar and the white little floating thingies near the tree of life.


The white thingies landed on people that the tree or the higher power showed favor to or if they were pure or righteous people or something like that, can’t remember and that’s not the point I’m making. Anyways…

I was looking at these huge white snowflakes coming down on people and their faces just like the dudes face on the picture, scared and thinking what is going on?!? Then I thought that this snow is like God telling that He has favored us. He has chosen us, we’re good enough to carry out His plan for this nation or to whom ever.

Just yesterday I watched a sermon by Bill Johnson and he said that he feels that this year, 2012, is a year of promises. This year is different.

My friends – God is favoring us! If we are faithful, He will just give us promise after promise, blessing after blessing and our lives will change for the better as well as the people’s lives we have contact with.

I’m so totally excited of what God will do!

Kommentaare ei ole: