reede, 18. detsember 2009

My Daddy

I just found out that my co-workers dad died today. It brought a tear to my eyes and made me all sad and sore. Cause for some reason I am so emotional when I think about my father's death.

Last week my dad got really ill. He had a high fever when he was in school in Tartu. We talked in msn and he said that if it does not get better, he will come home the next day.

The next day my sister told me that she saw in her dream that dad died. It made me cry right there. At work, behind my desk. Luckily noone was there to see it. He was home the next day, it didn't get a lot better. I was worried. A lot.

But he recovered and feels great now.

Just the thought of him dying brings the tears to my eyes and lowers the corners of my mouth. I don't want him to die. I'm not ready for it. I love him too much to let him go. He is the dearest and bestest dad I know.

I just love him!

I wish I had a better ability to show my affection and love towards the people I love and care for...

Tell your daddy you love him! Today! He knows it but it's always good to hear it over and over again!

God bless every good dad in this world!

1 kommentaar:

kersti ütles ...

Muide, tol kolmapäeva õhtul kui Sa mulle seal nelipühi ruumides kalli tegid. . . siis ma tundsin nagu Sa armastaksid mind!!!
Seega, keep on going :)!