neljapäev, 4. märts 2010

Game Night




I like when people visit me. I like welcoming people at my home. I like when there’s people at my place. Even if I’m not in a mood to communicate or I’m just too tired to do anything. I’ve discovered over the past few days that I don’t like living alone and I’m glad Lauri lives with me. The worst are the mornings even though Lauri usually sleeps and I do my morning routine in the quiet.

Anyways. As I said – I like people at my place. And Ulli likes to hang out with friends too and play board games. So one time she suggested that we organize the game night at our place. It was fun. Many people came and the evening was filled with laughter, good food, funny games, awesome people and quality time with friends. So we all agreed we should do it again some time.

Yesterday was one of those evenings. I invited and spread the word around to come and play. I had a special request to Anthony to make chilli food. He does it so well and once again it was a big hit. We met at his place after my workday so that we could go to the shop and then to my place to cook. He’s handbrake didn’t come off so we had to take the trolley bus. So it was fun times with him and his guitar and after the shop with lots of cans of food.

As we stepped in the corridor, Madis and Laura came. Madis was really hungry, so I offered pankcakes from Sunday and Laura and Madis had a little picnic to start the evening. Soon after that Tarvo and Ulli came and then Liisu&Kadri, then Siku&Maarja, Egle and finally Matu.

Since it took time to cook people had the chance to have a youtube moment – and when there’s youtube in the party, the party rocks! Right? After a while everybody got the chance to enjoy the head chef Anthony’s delicious dish.

People got into two groups and played two different games. Madis, Tarvo, Kadri and me played a game called “Teeme ära”. Since nobody had ever played it, we had to go over the rules and figure out how it goes. The others played the game “Guess the illness”. Soon the first group figured that it was more fun to watch others to play than play the game their selves, so we quit.

After that we had several rounds of “Werewolf”, Estonian version of the “Mafia”. That was lots of fun. Since it was in Estonian, Anthony didn’t know what he was supposed to do at the beginning and when Tarvo explained, everyone else put their fingers in their ears and started mumbling. The shiny star of that game was Siku who really got into her role as a “Laulik – Singer” and freaked Anthony who was the target of her secret crush and he was the only one that didn’t get what was going on. Ulli was the ultimate werewolf and Liisu was always a suspect.

After one car left I remembered that I carried Anthony’s camera to my place and took no pictures, I started shooting. And told Anthony he should play he’s guitar, since he brought it all the way from his house by bus. A nice ending to the nice evening.
So. As you can see – nothing too special about that night but we had loads of fun doing it. Be alerted – it will happen again.

3 kommentaari:

Mariliis ütles ...

Selle nimi on PSÜHHOLOOG!! ;)

Ja see ka, et... näe, lõpetasime õhtu palvega, kohe on hea jutt :D

Laura ütles ...

Näh, Liisu. Ma tahtsin ise öelda, et see "psühholoog" oli, aga sa jõudsid ette sel ajal, kui mina alles lugesin.

Aga mulle ikka täiega meeldivad need lauamänguõhtud :) See kord oli ka väga hea.

Anthony ütles ...

Good times!